For more information please visit the DFE website Department for Education’s School Performance Tables website, where you will be able to access information published by the Department for Education regarding our most recent performance figures.
All students who had embarked on an ‘A’ level programme in Year 12 in 2018, completed their studies in 2020.
Of the 70 students who had embarked on an ‘A’ level programme in Year 12 in 2017, 66 completed their studies in 2019.
Exam Results 2019
- 29.6% of all grades at A* or A
- 27 students achieved all grades at A*-B
- 8 students achieved all grades at A*/A
- Pass rate 98%
(Please see the DfE performance tables website for information on Level 3 progress and attainment)
Of the 60 students taking up HE courses:
- 25 going to Russell Group Universities
- 19 going to local HE providers – Birmingham/Wolverhampton area
- 1 going to Oxford to study History and French
- 1 going to Cambridge to study Medicine
- 4 taking a GAP year
- 1 taking an apprenticeship
- 64% of all grades at 9-7
- 22 students achieved all grades at 9-7
- 5 students achieved all grades at 9-8
- 100% students achieved a good pass (5+) in mathematics and English
- 77% achieved the English Baccalaureate (4+) (England average 25%)
- Progress 8 score +0.58 (well above average)
- Attainment 8: 71.2 – (England average 46.5)